Our Club offers a private and prestigious atmosphere with picturesque views. Plan an event just for fun, host your charity’s fundraising tournament, or play golf after your next meeting! We are committed to providing first-class planning, quality cuisine, and service that will make your event memorable.
Looking for a unique team building activity? Our Golf Pros are happy to assist with an invigorating clinic for you and your colleagues, or what about an evening round of Glow Ball? Inquire for more information.
Begin Planning Your Tournament Today!
Contact Director of Happiness, Stacy Krick at (215) 947-1271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Golf Packages Include
- Driving Range
- Open one hour prior to start of golf
- EZ-GO golf carts equipped with cooler
- Scoring by a PGA Professional
- Tee signs and flags put out prior to golf and collected immediately after golf
- Placement of the hole-in-one car
- Clothed and skirted registration and auction tables
- Players’ names and hole assignments on every cart
- Bag handling
- Locker room and rangering services
Conventional golfing attire must be worn on the golf course and practice area. Athletic warm-up apparel, jeans, shirts without collars and jogging shorts are not considered proper attire. Shorts must be of “Bermuda” length (not more than four inches above the knees). We reserve the right to refuse golfing privileges to those who are not properly dressed. Penetrating golf spikes are prohibited.